Don’t let your PSLF program get derailed!
TitanPrep helps our clients avoid the 5 most common mistakes which cause PSLF payment reporting errors
- Missing Employment Certification Forms (ECF) for each eligible year.
- Mistakes on your Employment Certification Forms which cause denial of payment credits for that year.
- Uncounted qualifying payments from your previous employers.
- Under-reporting / Misrepresentation by servicers.
- Reporting errors when student accounts are transferred to new servicers.
TitanPrep will ensure you get all your payment credits with no servicer impediments which could delay your discharge.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued a bulletin in 2022 requiring student loan servicers to stop unlawful conduct regarding Public Service Loan Forgiveness eligibility and benefits.
Call (657) 204-6797 today to ensure that your PSLF program does not fall victim to servicers’ deceptive statements.